Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Let's get back on the right track!

So here is my first new post in about 2 weeks, and that post was the first one in a really long time. My school is out for the semester, and I did not do as well as I would have liked to. I should have known better than to put more stuff on my plate than I can handle (an overload in credit hours, and a near full-time job as a preschool/kindergarten teacher). But oh well, life goes on. When my classes start up again in January, I will be taking one less class, and I will cut back on my hours at work. This will be important for my health, sanity, relationship with my girlfriend, and my performance at both work and school. In addition, it should allow me more time to keep this blog updated. I have so much to write about. Where do I even begin?

No comments: