Sunday, November 11, 2007

Keeping up with my posts

When I started this blog a few weeks ago, I said I would try to post every day. For a while, I was able to do about every other day. Than this week came along and really wore me out. I averaged about 4 hours of sleep due to my job, my classes, and the assignments that accompany my classes. This was one of the most stressful weeks I have had in a long time, as a direct result of my new job. Because of it, has been about 5 days since my last post. Needless to say, I have not been posting every day.

The way it is looking, I will probably not be posting every day. My new schedule has me commuting to another city to attend night classes Monday through Thursday, as well as working part or all day nearly every day during the week. I will try and post as often as I can in the next couple of months. Perhaps next semester, I will take a lighter load of courses. There is so much I would like to post and comment on. There is a who world of things on the Internet I would like to explore and share. Please continue to check into my blog from time to time. Thanks for the understanding!

No comments: