Sunday, November 4, 2007

M-I-Z . . . Z-O-U

I have been following Missouri Tiger football for as long as I can remember, partly because my parents raised me to be a Tiger football fan. We have had some bad years, and some so-so years. Not much else. Historically, the Tigers football team has been average or marginal at best. At the beginning of the season, I know we were supposed to do pretty good. I never, in my wildest dreams, thought I would see the Tigers beat Nebraska and Colorado (in Boulder) in the same year, let alone be ranked in the top 10. What makes this season even more exciting is that we are competing with Kansas for the Big 12 North. This is a historic year for Mizzou football, and it could possible get better. This could be the season that forever changes Mizzou's football program. It is the season my parents have been dreaming of for many years. GO TIGERS!!!

No comments: