Thursday, November 1, 2007

My first video post (sort of) and profanity

OK, I have yet to find out how to post a video from the internet onto blogspot. So until then, I will just link to the websites where you can watch the video yourself. This one I am sure will be the first of many from The Onion. No where on the internet can you find better satire or fake news. This video speaks to one of the many problems that exist with the American political system: unimportant bullshit.

Oh by the way, I will not shy away from using profanity on this blog. I will try not to gratuitous, but do I intend this blog to be for adults. While I feel it is an individual's choice as to what type of language they feel comfortable expressing themselves with, I also believe any rational grown-up can handle ingesting a little grown-up language here and there. If one can't handle a little cursing, how can one handle to cruel realities of the often dark world we live in? Anyways, enjoy the M%@*^#& F#$^%?@ video.

No comments: