Thursday, October 23, 2008

Mr. S

Going back and reading my introductory post, I was reminded that I gave myself the nickname Mr. S, because I wished to remain anonymous. The "S" does stand for what my first name begins with, and I do wish to still remain anonymous. Thus, I will still keep the name Mr. S. But here is how I first described the name:

"There is lots of other information I could share about myself but won't. This is because I posting on this blog anonymously, and need to limit the details of my life to a certain extent. As a future teacher, I do not want any comments I have maid to come back and, well, bite me in the ass (many parents, students, and administrators know how to Google). I want to be as open and honest about my beliefs, and I want the exchange of ideas between me and other readers to be as free as possible. I will give details about my life here and there as I deem appropriate, and I do not rule out the possibility that one day, I may decide to reveal my identity. Until that day, call me Mr. S."

I apologize if that last line came off at all as corny. My bad!

No comments: